GLBT Bookshelf

GLBT Bookshelf
Bookstore, Author's pages, Reviews, Forums

Friday, September 20, 2013

Shadowed: Brides of the Kindred, Book 8 by Evangeline Anderson

4.5 Stars ~ I'm new to Evangeline Anderson's 'Brides of the Kindred' series, but after having read "Shadowed" I am very curious to read the earlier books. But even not having read the first seven books in the series I wasn't confused or feeling lost. Anderson's filling in of the backstory was enough for me to understand the basics of the Kindred society. It was also enough to give me a definite taste of Saber and Lissa's story, which precedes "Shadowed" and is somewhat entwined with Reddick and Nina's. Then there are some of the other characters--especially Kat and Deep and Lock, and Liv and Baird--who really piqued my curiosity. Anderson's storytelling has, once again, proven to be captivating. She's one of those authors who knows how to capture the reader's attention and get them involved with what goes on in the story.

If you enjoy science fiction and stories of hot men and the women who love, and tame, them, then I recommend "Shadowed: Brides of the Kindred #8". I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment